There is a wide variation on the cost of replacement sofa cushions.
Some of the variables include:
- Size of the cushions (length and depth.)
- Thickness of the cushions.
- Type of material used in the cushion core.
- Coil springs, etc.)
- Foam density
- Type, quality and quantity of feathers/down (if used.)
- Shipping costs. (Replacement cushions can be expensive to ship. Transportation charges can exceed the cost of the cushions.)
The total cost for replacing a set of three sofa cushion inserts could be anywhere from $50 for inexpensive foam to $600 or more for down/feathers.
This cost range does not include:
- Fabric or leather covers.
- Shipping (which can exceed $100.)
- Installation charges. (Most replacement cushion cores can only be properly restuffed into the fabric covers by professional upholsterers.)
Know someone who might be interested in this post? Please like and share this post with them. If you have questions or comments please leave them below.